14 REASONS TO LOVE PHILADEPHIA’S KIMPTON HOTEL MONACO
1. Gratis wine or coffee during the lobby’s am/pm happy hours.
2. Clashing decor throughout that’s just the right side of Del Boy fabulous.
3. Animal print robes in the rooms.
4. Staff so happy they might be on meds.
5. Straighteners, tit tape and tweezers on demand.
6. In-room full size ironing board and quality iron for pre-party prep.
7. In-room yoga mat and get fit channel to encourage post-party recovery.
8. 12pm check out as standard.
9. Buzzing nighttime roof terrace.
10. Blissful soundproofing throughout hotel.
11. Minibar water bottles shaped like hip flasks (inexplicably making H2o taste better).
12. Dimmer switches in the bathroom.
13. Generous piles of C.O.Bigelow toiletries.
14. Five minutes walk from the brunch heaven that is Talula’s Garden.
And just two things we didn’t love …
Give in-room dining a miss (although the ‘gratuity tax’ has to be seen to be believed - yes, that’s right, a tax on a 20% tip that you haven’t even been consulted about) and swerving the valet and parking your own car at the multi-storey around the corner will save you $30 a night).
433 Chestnut Street, Phildaelphia, PA, 19106, USA